CvGaming

Police Application (Goliat) ([A.P.D] D.Goliat)

Goliat

In-Game Name?: Goliat.

Age?: 28.

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes, I've been a high ranking police officer on CvG before.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I have a working microphone.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: My accumulated time on CvG is months when I played on it.

Have you been banned before?: No.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: I always try to stay in-character as long as I can, even if people are not trying.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: I'm not currently in a gang.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Certainly.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Listen.

2) Mature.

3) Patience.

4) Communication and Initiative.

5) Good RP.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I enjoyed playing as a police officer, despite what was going on at the time. I always enjoyed the aspect of it and would like to do so again.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Keep civilians entertained and protected, fight crime and enforce the laws of Altis.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Brotherhood, officers that are willing to learn, listen and adapt.

What is your input on using lethal force?: Fire only when fired upon is usually the RoE (Rules of engagement) I try to follow. I think that there are certain situations that require lethal force in order to subdue the threat.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: As an ex-high ranking police officer I believe I would be a good addition to the force. Based on my experience I would be able to provide valubable feedback on many scenarios.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

Respect is earned, not given. Do not confuse this with common sense. I need to be able to trust my fellow officers, so loyalty is very important. Without rules, there would be chaos.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): I left Altis since my services were required elsewhere, but rumors has it that crime is rising in Altis again. I'm moving back to see with my own eyes.

Tell us a little about yourself!: My name is David, I'm 28 yrs old and I'm studying for law enforcement in Stockholm. I have 2 chiuauas and I love gaming.

Edited by Goliat

• Darwin locked this topic