CvGaming

Police Application - John Smith

walter yellow

In-Game Name? : John Smith

What is your Player ID: 76561198195263489

Age? : 16

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: I speak norwegian and english

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes

If yes, what servers?: on a german pub cop server

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: I started near the end of april on the server

Have you been banned before?: yes

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes. My time as a medic really helped my RP skills.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes sir

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes 

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Quility RP

2) I will and can take orders

3) I can be quiet in stressful situations 

4) I know the server in and out. 

5) experienced

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I have played as both medic and civ for a long time. So i wanted a change.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Keep the illegals in jail. And reward the legal ones

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Respect

What is your input on using lethal force?: When it is needed. Example: If the suspect wont drop his or hers weapon I will have to taze them. But if they start shooting at me I will have to pop their brains out

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I will add some good RP. And some fun times.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: To be an officer you need to be calm and respectful even though the suspect is being difficult to handle. You need to be loyal to your fellow colleagues. 

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

Hello my name is John Smith. Im well known from the gang TSAR. But i grew up in the poor city of pygros. I lived most of my life in a shack. I wanted to change my life so bad. So i began working on the copper fileds. I made alot of money from that. So i bought a bigger truck. But that was my first and last mistake. I drove over to the copper field to work as i normaly would. I began searching for the copper. Then I heard something. It sounded like a thunder storm. So i hopped back in my truck. I tried to start up my truck. But at that moment i heard a raspy voice saying OUT OF THE CAR! I jumped out and got shot. I fell to the ground. I was hurt. The guys that had shot me took my truck and drove off. But me, I was still laying on the ground waiting for help. At that moment i had lost all of my hope. Suddenly i hear a helli. It was a medic named hawaii. He saved my life. That is why i became a medic. Later on I moved up in the ranks of the medic force. But i felt like i didnt help in the way I wanted to. So here i am typing on my windows 97 trying to apply for your force. 

Tell us a little about yourself!

Hi my ig name is John Smith. Irl name is Christer. But just call me John. A normal day for me consists of playing video games and going to the gym. I also play the piano. Im going to start at a new school this year. (Upper secondary school) And I am excited!

• Darwin locked this topic