CvGaming

Polis app

Toxiic

Meet the minimum age of 18. 

Understand basic server rules. 

MUST have a working microphone! 

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : ToxiC

What is your Player ID #76561198045869492

Age? : 19

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Ja.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Ja

If yes, what servers?: cvg

Do you have a working microphone?: Ja

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 2000+ timmar

Have you been banned before?: Japp

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Ja

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Ja

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Ja

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Kunna rpa

2) kunna skjuta och köra bil

3) Inte vara otrevlig

4) Vara aktiv i ts under fights 

5) Att behandla alla lika

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: För att prova på yrket

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Hjälpa civs och ta hand om brottslingar

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Vara hjälpfull

What is your input on using lethal force?: Man ska bara använda det när ens eget liv eller andra civs/poliser liv är i fara

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: Jag har spelat arma i 3400 timmar så jag kan spelet och altis life

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Man måste kunna respektera andra poliser så lojalitet är vikitigt.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): Dosia stolyarov född i Sibirien 1988 19 juni när han var liten blev hans föräldrar dödade av banditer han blev ensam och hade inget hem så han blev en tiggare han lyckades överleva barndomen och nu vill han få sin hämnd på brottslingar därför han ansöker till polis nu.

Tell us a little about yourself! Jag heter Adam, Är från norrland ska börja plugga nu till veckan så jag kommer ha mycket tid för att spela

• Darwin locked this topic