CvGaming

Inför releasen av Altis Life.

Afriel

Det kommer mycket idéer o "Announcement" posten. Tänkte att vi kunde använda rätt forum istället.. 

Är det så att ni har  idéer och förslag inför releasen så gör en passande tråd och öppna ditt hjärta! 

Silencers? Skippa den tråden. 

• Afriel pinned this topic

Något jag tror är att byta platts på gamla farmnings rutter så det blir lite nytt även fast kartan är gammal.

Kanske även lägga till lite nya saker så det inte bara är gamla vanliga järn o koppar. Det är saker som jag skulle känna göra Altis mer intressant.   

crafting systemet skulle vara roligt och få tillbaks där man kan hitta fler delar som tex metallskrot på stränder med metaldetektorn.

Last altis patch I really disliked how a huge part of the north west area of the map was kind of empty and not in a lot of use. I think it was really fun back when there was a terrorist / faction base up in the north west castle area! I know you dont want to implement any factions except the police from the start, but just keep it in mind for when the time comes to add more factions!

Looking forward to the server a lot anyways, HYYPE :wub::D

Edited by Erik Tyrone

Bounty hunting system:

Exempel: Jag blir dödad av någon och väljer att sätta en bounty på tex 50k på personen. Den som dödar personen får då 50k från mig.

Man ska kunna sätta bounty på någon och alla ska kunna ha möjlighet att döda personen. Självklart medför detta risk för RDM men man kan nog kringgå det. Sen ska man ju inte kunna sätta en bounty på vem som helst bara för att man vill det.

5 minutes ago, WoXXeN said:

Bounty hunting system:

Exempel: Jag blir dödad av någon och väljer att sätta en bounty på tex 50k på personen. Den som dödar personen får då 50k från mig.

Man ska kunna sätta bounty på någon och alla ska kunna ha möjlighet att döda personen. Självklart medför detta risk för RDM men man kan nog kringgå det. Sen ska man ju inte kunna sätta en bounty på vem som helst bara för att man vill det.

Maybe we could add a bonus if the player were to hand the person in to the police? for example 50% bonus money from the bounty if the player is handed in to the police, alive ? This could increase RP a lot. People with high bounties would be forced to be masked if they dont want to be recognized, however, this may get suspicious if they were to encounter police. Just some ideas that popped into my head when I saw your comment, I like it! :)

i think its very important try to keep the RP abit more so where its a balaance between rp and fighting, i meen i get its fun to fight but its to much over and over and players will get bored at shooting at the same peapole farming the same stuff to get more guns to kill more guys and over and over agian, well atleast i do, it has to be nice mix of rp and KOS. It Is important that evryone should let the completly new people try to build something  up try to rp with them insted of just LOOK ITS A QUADBIKE DOING WEED... KILL HIIIIM!!! i meen if u wanna fight and earn money fight with other big gangs. if u do illegal shits u should not be able to pay your way out of it u should go directly to jail, the car goes to for example to a scrapyard of some kind and you have to pay to get it back ( dont really know how its gonnna stay for restarts but i bet there is some way)  and i bet there is a hundreds of stuff i could take up but this will do for now. 

Looking forwars to the server open agian, Z.s

2 hours ago, Erik Tyrone said:

Last altis patch I really disliked how a huge part of the north west area of the map was kind of empty and not in a lot of use. I think it was really fun back when there was a terrorist / faction base up in the north west castle area! I know you dont want to implement any factions except the police from the start, but just keep it in mind for when the time comes to add more factions!

Looking forward to the server a lot anyways, HYYPE :wub::D

When NLF returns. Legacy returns.

Rebellön är ju perfekt för FED. Och ha Gold Buyer i typ Ghost Hotel å implementera det i hideout eller black market? Så att man behöver ta över Ghost Hotel för att sälja guldet?

29 minutes ago, A.Karlsson said:

VARFÖR LÄGGER VI INTE IN TANKS??!?!!? DET ÄR EN DEL AV SPELET

Det är liiiiiiite skillnad på en inställning o en j**la stridsvagn.

Sen finns det ett gamemode som kallas RP, o då brukar man inte ha stridsvagnar. Men adaptive brukar finnas.