CvGaming

[MEDIC APPLICATION] Dindo/D.Porfirio

DindoPorfirio

•  
    What is Your in-game name:
    Answer: Dindooo

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.
Answer: 76561198212717340

Have You read all of the server rules?
Answer: yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?
Answer: Yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

How long have You played on the server(hours)?
Answer: Ca 600-700h

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?
Answer:1500

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?
Answer: Nope

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night? 
Answer: Normaly from like 15:00 to 21:00 , On the weekends im playing from ca 10;00 to 23;00-24
;00

Why should we picked you as a medic?
Answer: I would like to try something new because i have not been in any fraction like this before.

Have You been banned before? If yes what have You been banned for?
Answer: Once for vdm but it wasnt my fault because they were standing in the middle of the road. Got 10 days anyway:(

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?
Answer: I dont know the server hasnt started yet 

Can you fly a helli in arma ?
Answer: ofc

Please provide name and background story for Your character applying to the medic (50-100 Words):
Please type here: My name is dindooo im 30 years old i been working with searching for gold under water with my dad since i was 10. Every morning 4;20 we are waking up getting some coffee then going down to the beach to get the boat and search for gold like every other day. But i always been dreaming about being a medic, Help people, Save peoples life and earn pretty good. Because Youre not getting much money for searching after gold down there. So if i want to be a medic i think its the right time else its to late, been working down in the water for 20 years and im done with it.

Tell us a little about your self:
Please type here: Jag heter Tobias vill kallas TOBBE är 14 och går i skolan. Bor utanför Jönköping.

Edited by DindoPorfirio
Forgot the H