CvGaming

Police Application: Isak Hardin [I. Hardin]

Isak Härdin

In-Game Name? : I. Hardin

Age? : 19

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes, I've been in the A.P.D in the past.

If yes, what servers?: CvG

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: Around eight months before i decided to quit altis life.

Have you been banned before?: No

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes that's my intention.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: If it's a higher ranking officer or officer in command then yes of course.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Respect for the community and it's members

2) Ability to provide good RP

3) Mature gameplay

4) Respect for superiors and commanding officers

5) Positive and forward and ability to provide a good experience

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

Firstly i love the atmosphere inside an organized police department. Secondly i appreciate the order within aswell as the companionship.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

To give the citizens of Altis a nice experience when it comes to RP. Also to deliver order within the chaos so that people can flourish within their own organizations.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

To take orders and role-play seriously and to contribute to a healthy environment on our small island.

What is your input on using lethal force?:

It should always be avoided if possible. Though it's necessary if the situation demands it.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I have precious experience in both the  [A.P.D] and the 'N.L.A' on CVG and for me a good roleplaying experience has always been my goal. I do believe i can provide good rp, a healthy and productive way of thinking as well as good judgement.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?

Loyalty, necessary, rule enforcement, natural. Respect, Vital.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
After I. Hardin realized that N.L.A didnt fight for the people he soon left to Altis to hide from beeing murdered for betraying is fellow mates. He now came back to provide order within the chaos on altis by trying his luck joining the best task force none other than the [A.P.D]. Order is what is needed on this island and I. Hardin is doing everything he can to make it so.

Tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Isak. I am 19 soon to be 20 at the end of the current month. I work during week days and play games during evenings and weekends. I am a humble person with nothing but intentions of having great fun!

Edited by Isak Härdin

• Darwin locked this topic
  • Darwin unlocked this topic
  • Darwin locked this topic