CvGaming

Police application : D.Kane | [TSAR] D.Kane

Snorx

In-Game Name? :

[TSAR] D.Kane

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 

Age? :

Do you speak both Swedish and English?:

Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?:

Yes, On taroniclife

If yes, what servers?:

Taroniclife

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?:

I played since old Altis, Before Cvgaming changed to server tanoa, I maybe have played on this server in total hours 1000h+.

Have you been banned before?:

Yeah for a short time, around 2 days I think. But it was for a long time ago.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?:

Yes I promise

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?:

Yes I promise

Can you follow orders from a younger person?:

Ofc if they are serious and dont trolling around.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Loyal.

2) Funny to make easy friends so they know who to tell something when someone does wrong.

3) Patience, In war etc.. you need to have the patience to stand still and wait.

4) Can take commands.

5) Can give commands.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I am a active player and experienced in arma, I have good aim and can give good commands and listening, I know how to write on map where someone is and know how to move in position. I am a happy person that makes friends fast so everyone can trust me.!

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

A police officer need to be a good car driver to make altis clear from thiefs/robbers if they robbing people/store, You also need a good aim bcs your task is to protect all civilian when the rebels is coming, not only when the rebels come you always gonna protect them. Your task is to make altis clear.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

They are cool guys that dont fight with there own gang members, They are silent when they need to be, They dont scream in discord, They are experienced and they need to have good aim.

What is your input on using lethal force?:

Use it only when its really needed to.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I am gonna be a good cop becouse I have played arma for a long time, I know some guys on cvgaming that still playes so I can talk with them if they do something wrong, I can drive car good and fast same with flying helli. I have good patience in wars I can wait there for the good moment to shoot.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

Yeah its really needed to respect other people, and be loyal.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
D.Kane was a guy that lived in stratis, When he was in the army they flyed a plane becouse of war, When they got shooted down he crashed in to the water, They swimmed to nearest land and that was altis, And after a hard work to survive D.Kane have done it so far that he have 1 child and 1 wife, But now he wants to fight for cleaning altis from every criminal.

Tell us a little about yourself!

I am a 15 years old guy that lives in sweden, My name is johan, I have played arma for a long time, I were playing on cvgaming since I started played arma, After a short period I joined TSAR a gang. And then I got better and better for everyday, and now I wanna try the police force.

• Darwin locked this topic