CvGaming

Medic Application Mirrors [Kvicke]

Mirrors

It is vital that everything inside the green lines are copied and pasted into Your Paramedic Application!

What is Your in-game name:

Answer: Kvicke

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.
Answer: 76561198071426165

Have You read all of the server rules?
Answer: Yes.

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?
Answer: Yes.

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?
Answer: I do.

How long have You played on the server(hours)?
Answer: Not sure, but I estimate it to be at least 400-500 hrs

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?
Answer: 1264

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: I have not, but I have been a highly ranked police officer on the server.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night? 
Answer: As I'm studying, it can vary, but mostly somewhere from 1PM-11PM (more during weekends) 

Why should we pick you as a medic?
Answer:

I'm generally a calm and peaceful player who loves helping people while roleplaying. Apart from civilian experiences, I have almost a year of experience from the police force in CvG (the last weeks as an "R3" - the rank above a regular officer) and I've spent 100's of hours playing wasteland which makes you used to cars, helicopters and tactics. I won't hesitate to aid those in need, whether it is to just patch up their car or to talk them out of committing suicide. 

Have You been banned before? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: I have not.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?
Answer: Age is merely a number. I will obey those of higher rank and respect those of lower.

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?
Answer: I think it seems pretty solid ATM, but the ability to load injured people into cars would be a great roleplay addition!

Can you fly a heli in arma ?
Answer: Oh yes. But it wouldn't be very humble to say how great I am.

Please provide name and background story for Your character applying to the medic (50-100 Words):
My name is Kvicke. I was born and raised on Stratis, but moved to Altis to work as a police officer which I did for almost a year. During a robbery attempt, I was badly injured during a firefight with the robbers and I was brought to the Kavala hospital where I managed to get well. 
I stopped working as a police officer and years later, I got to ride along with a medic called Castle who showed me the the life of a medic - I was instantly amazed.

Tell us a little about your self:
My name is Michael and I'm 18 years old. I live in Stockholm and I'm currently in the 3rd year in high school where I study the nature-science programme. 
I can fluently speak and write in both english and swedish, and un peu francais aussi. I have played on CvG since it launched back in 2014 and back then I played as a police officer for almost a year before I took a break. My names on the server have been Michael, M.Burton, Mirrors and Kvicke. I've been back and forth to the server but now I feel ready for a fresh start!

Hello Michael!

Had a good time With u as ride along, and glad u got amazed!

I am glad to say that we want to talk more With you and have invited you to an interview! 

Contact me R. Castle or Folkesson on teamspeak!