CvGaming

POLICE APPLICATION [A.D.P] Robert

[Medic] Robert

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18. Im 24Years old

Understand basic server rules. Ofcourse.

MUST have a working microphone! Yes 100%

MUST have a good command of the English language. I can speak both very well!

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works. Yes i do.

In-Game Name? : Robert

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 24

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: YES!

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes, several times, I was R2 on Tanoa before this upcoming wipe.

If yes, what servers?: Altis Life CvG server.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: about 750-1000 Hours

Have you been banned before?: Nope, never.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes i promise.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes 100%

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes ofcourse.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good patience, having a good knowlede of the iseland, how to handle the weapons, cars, helis, and in what time to do thatl.

2) Very important thing is the ROLEPLAY, having a good roleplay, make things fair for the civilians and knowing when the Line goes.

3) intelligence, making good desissions.

4) Fair, having respect, not threat anybody more than the others.

5) Attitude is very important. You dont want to be the enemy,

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I love to be a leader. Wee need to follow laws orders to get Everything right. And im here to help Altis to follow the rules.

I am a very serious person In-game, but also the type of person that has alot of fun in the process and spreads alot of positive energy.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

As a police officers first priority is to enforce the law and keep controll.

Doing that includes roaming the island, keeping controll over criminal actions spread around,

while also be available as much as posible to any treat or call for help that may appear

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

Teamplay, respect and humor!

What is your input on using lethal force?:

i rather use intelligence Before the weapon.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

Im a good teamplayer, i know the rules very well, i can handle stress situations, i really keep it strikt and never let it go over the line.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

Rules are ment to be followed and enforced, and you have to respect and be loyal to your people and the force.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police:

Hej mitt namn är robert och är 24år gammal. Jag föddes i staden sophia i altis Life med min lilla familj.
Vi var väldigt fattiga och hade bara en liten stuga och liten gård där min pappa kunde få vårt levebröd och försörja oss med.
Jag har alltid haft målet i mitt liv att kunna jobba och försörja min familj och kunna köpa ett hus till dem i Kavala city ( i den fina stadsdelen ) och bo där.

Mitt dröm jobb är att vara polis och min familj har alltid stöttat mig inom detta.

Jag valde att studera polisprogrammet och klarade av utbildningen.

Nu vill jag äntligen söka polis i Altis Life, drömmen är att ta på mig min kostym uniform, mina solbrillor och Polis radion i min bil.

Att kunna bekämpa brott, minska kriminaliteten samt få en säkrare stad i Kavala är mitt mål! Jag hoppas att ni godkänner mig i erat team så kan ni få lära känna mig lite mer!

Tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Robert 24years old. I was born in sweden with my small family. I had Always the mind of being a Police officer and so also my family.

They had Always been with my side and supported me. Today im studying as a Civil Police in sweden and this is what i love to do!

in my free time i go to the gym, keeping it healty, going out with friends and most of all playing CVG!

My goal is to reach the police officer role in this server because it would mean alot to me! 

I would make things easy to the civilians make things strikt and avoid the criminality.

Im a very open person with good advice and ingelligence desissions. I rather use my mouth instead the weapon.

Thats a Little bit information from me and i hope wee will talk more so you can have more knowledge about me! Peace

• Darwin locked this topic