CvGaming

Medic Application - Daniel [T.D.B] Narkodreng

[RDM] Daniel

Medic application - Daniel

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

My in-game name is Narkodreng and i'm a member of the gang T.D.B, so my name in-game is [T.D.B] Narkodreng. My forum name is [RDM] Daniel. [RDM] is a old gang, and im waiting for an administrator to accept my new forum name.

What is Your Player ID #?

Have You read all of the server rules?

Yes, i have a looooot of hours on cvg, so i have read the rules a couple of times. But its a couple of months since i have played here. So i'm gonna read the rules again, just too refresh my memory.

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

I accept, yes

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Currently i have 1913 hours in Arma. I guess 1-1300 of them is on cvg. The rest is wasteland and shitty danish rp.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

A couple of years. I have as i mentioned 1900 hours in-game.

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Yes i have.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

I just started out again, because altis open again. But it really depends on my day. Sometimes im so tried after school and work. But maybe i play around 2-4 hours a day. Some days i don't even play, just beat it off and watch netflix. And some days i play a lot.

Why should we picked you as a medic?

I have a lot of hours in cvg, so i know the server and the rules very well. I have played a lot of arma, and know how the things work, i guess i have a lot of experience. I think you should pick me because of my experience as a civ player and also an old medic player. I have been medic before on cvg. So i know how it all work.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

I have been banned on cvg for RDM. But it were when i started playing here. So along time ago.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Experience and a fun kid.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Ye. 70% of my 1900 hours is roleplaying. 

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked?

Ye ofc. Idk if a cheif is 12 or 20. Unless he is a prick against me, i don't have a problem with any1.

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Nuke missile

Can you fly a heli in arma?

I'm good at flying, i'm not a master. But i can fly well.

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force?

I'm really not that good of a typing guy. But my characters name is Daniel, his nickname is Narkodreng (Narcotic boy). He have lived on 3 different islands. His carrer statred out as a civ here on altis (I stared my rp carrer at cvg). He also have lived in Lakeside and Kelley. He have been a medic and officer before. Atm he is a civilian. 

Tell us a little about yourself:

I'm 16 years old. I like playing Arma, watching netflix and skating. I have a cute dog. I work and have school. I'm from the country right next to your capital.

Hello Daniel!

Was just wondering what u meant about this answer?

30 minutes ago, [RDM] Daniel said:

Nuke missile

putting this on wait till u have answerd this question!

Edited by Castle

5 minutes ago, Castle said:

Hello Daniel!

Was just wondering what u meant about this answer?

putting this on wait till u have answerd this question!

omg. I forgot to answer that question. I copied "nuke missile" on every answer so i had the same font type and size. Then i just forgot to edit the question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For civilians best, i think we need more people in the medic faction.