CvGaming

police application Ducky Hero [CSA] Viktor

Viktorr

Police slots are only available to players who have applied and been accepted for whitelisting.  With the added power that comes with the police position.

The topics subject MUST be "Police Application (YourForumName) [(YourCurrentIngameName)]". e.g. Police Application Testson [[A.P.D] T. Testson]

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18. Nope im soon 15

Understand basic server rules. Of course

MUST have a working microphone! Of course

MUST have a good command of the English language. Yes of course

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works. Rp 4 life

In-Game Name? : Viktor

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number): 76561198165767823

Age? : soon 15

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: yes both very well

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: nope but been a highly ranked medic for several months

If yes, what servers?: cvg and some trainee on publiclir but not any more

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: maybe around 700 hours

Have you been banned before?: nope

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: yes of course

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: yes of course

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: if he’s having higher ranking than me and he gives me orders that’s relevant then of course

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Could keep it calm during stressful situations

2) I can take and give orders if necessary

3) I like to rp with the other players on the server rather than use my lethal

4) Being online so civs can feel safe instead of being terrified that someone will rob them any second

5) always trying to follow the rules and orders that im given

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

My dad were a police officer for quite some time and he really loved it but, then one time on his duty he got shot from a gang called L.Z and he almost died and i just wanted some revenge on them for shooting my dad so that’s why i want to join the police department

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Keeping every innocent civilian safe from all the gangs and trying to put a stop of all the criminality on this island so that every innocent person in this country is safe.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

That they’re not freaking out if someone starts shooting at us because that wouldn’t help anyone except the one’s that shooting of course. And in my free time we could have a nice laugh together.

What is your input on using lethal force?:

That it should not be used if it isn’t an emergency situation because a lot things could be fixed just with some words.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I’m a funny guy that’s really calm in stressful situations and i really enjoy to play with others

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

If the police don’t respect the players on the server the players on the server won’t respect the police either so it’s mutually. You need loyalty to the higher ranked officers in the police department if they don’t have loyalty no one in the police department would listen to them least follow their orders. And if there wasn’t any rule enforcement then there wouldn’t have been a police force just guys in uniform that walk’s around just doing nothing.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
hello my name is Viktor Frisk and im coming from the island Altis. In my youth I lived in a small town called Neochori. My father’s name is Lars and he’s a quite highly ranked officer in the Altis Police Force. But the year i turned 15 my father got in a firefight with a gang called L.Z and got shoot in the chest by a MK20 5.56 mm and almost died but thanks to god he survived that gunfight because his colleagues could keep steady and knew exactly what to do in that situation. I think that if he would had have different colleagues with him right there he wouldn’t make it. So now 35 years old with a degree of engineering and license to fly Helicopter, drive a boat and drive a car. Im highly motivated to stop all crimes in this island so no other 15 year old boy should know how it feels to get his father shot. I think that the police officers that’s on duty for the moment should maybe take overtime so every civilian can feel safe all around the island even up at sofia. So that’s a little about my history and experience on this beautiful island of altis.

Tell us a little about yourself!

Hello! My name is Viktor and i live in Stockholm, Sweden. I’m currently going in the ninth class and likes to plan stuff and have control over the things that i can.  

I really hope that you’ve had a lovely summer as I had!

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

DO NOT COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND BOTHER ADMINS/POLICE CHIEF ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT GIVEN AND RULES GIVEN WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

Edited by Viktorr

• Wajk locked this topic