CvGaming

The police force

walter yellow

In the midst of everyone nagging at the cops about being offline i thought i´d share some positive vibes. When i was online yesterday and met the cops they were actually willing to rp with me and the rest of the gang which has never been as good as it is now. They believed what i said about needing money for my familiy. I have never seen the cops accept that. Also they dont want to take away your guns and vests. They might seize one of the two if you have killed anyone or they will just tell you to put it in the backpack. This is a great change to the police force :D So keep it up guys!

I will give a special thanks to Darwin the cheif! And also the main admin of the server Afriel!

Best regards John Smith

Edited by walter yellow

Thanks! well the goal is not to taze everyone and take their gear, the server will be flooded with gear regardless so i dont see the point. I literally would have no problem letting someone drive straight out of fed with all the gold if they RP themselves out of the situation good enough. Im not saying everyone keeps their gear or that everyone will get free fed gold, what im trying to say is that Altis Life is not real life, we are all here to have fun, and destroying other peoples game experience is not my idea of fun :)

Thanks for the RP John Smith. It's always refreshing to meet new people that show the their front feet. We want civilians to have the mindset that if they RP good, they get a good RP back and not just loose their gear just cause they interact with A.P.D. At least that's the goal.