CvGaming

Medic Application - [R] Pontus

Equlize

It is vital that everything inside the green lines are copied and pasted into Your Paramedic Application!

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:

[R] Pontus and on the forum Equlize

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer:

Yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer:

Yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer:

Yes always

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer:

est 100

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer:

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer:

Not on CVG

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:

Atleast once a day often at afternoon/ evening

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer:

Beacuase I am a active player and I am very used to RP as a whole, I do have experince as a medic in both real life (where i am in an orginasation which are teching military healthcare) and in game, i have been playing as medic on both arma and GTA V where i am in a swedish rp commuinty

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer:

No never and it will never happen

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:

Good RP, experience and fast response

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer:

Yes i do have have been playing of cvg before they changed it to tanoa and while it was on tanoa i played on Publiclir

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer:

Yes i can and are willing to do

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer:

Faster response but still safe and more active

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Answer:

Yes

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here:

My name is Pontus and i am 30 year old and i live in a small house in kavala! On my spare time I like to fly airplanes and helicopters, but if i am not flying then i am usely at the gun range to keep my hunting skills sharp which i do sometimes in the spare time.

I would like to get this job because i am a person who want to help. But i think that the police force is a little tough for me then is the medic the perfect job for me. I am a good citizen which are following the law in every situiation and have never been to jail or got a ticket of any type.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here:

I am a guy coming from the city of Linköping in south sweden  I am 15 years old turning 16 in october this year. On my spare time I play games such as arma 3 and Gta v when i play arma i always play on cvg but if i am not playing arma then i do watch youtube or a movie maybe. I have lots of experince when taslking about RP I have been playing rp almost my whole life where it started with lego and then it evolved into a GTA V police clan and now I am roleplaying on arma 3 and sometimes I do play Gta V.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- AS A MEDIC-TRAINEE, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! If You can not follow our regulations You will be removed.

Accepted Paramedics will begin at the lowest rank of Medic-Trainee and can be promoted by serving well. Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

- DO NOT COME TO TEAMSPEAK OR INGAME TO BOTHER ADMINS OR CHIEFS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION

- DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX OR TEAMSPEAK AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT AND RULES GIVEN, WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

• Castle locked this topic