CvGaming

Medic Application - B. Lattman

B. Lattman

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: B. Lattman

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198130587916

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: Yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer: Ofcourse

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: I don't exactly know exactly how many hours, but i have been playing for almost 2 years now

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer:

1332 hours

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer:

Yes many times. And even on other servers.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:

I try to play as often as I am capable of. I often play at day time and i can go on for hours. 

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: Because i think CvGaming needs alot of good medics and i can say that i am one. I have played as medic before and i have alot of experience on the server. I can play very often on the server when others cant, also help other medics and people playing when i can. I also love playing medic and i can work my very best.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: I have not been banned on the server.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: An experienced medic who can help and contribute to his colleagues and the people of altis. I can work hard and spend lots of hours on the job while other people are not able to play. I also can give advice to my fellow medics et.c

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yes, lots of experience playing here for more than a year, and also on other servers.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer: Ofcourse, aslong as the orders are actually orders from someone who can deliver them maturely and that they know what they are doing, whatever age and rank.

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer: i do not really know, the medic faction has always been kinda same and i think it is good the way it currently is

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here: Well, im not really a writer but i can explain plenty. My name is latteman and i am currently living on altis. I like it here and i really feel comfortable living here. I searched for a job one day when i really needed one. And luck was on my side as i saw that the 'Medics' we're recruiting. So i gave it a shot and i worked out very well. But things didnt go very well for long and i had to move temporarly (i hoped) to some new island, Tanoa and Kelly's Island.  I also became a EMS member and helped out people. But it did not feel the same. So after a while i moved back to altis and now i hope i can get the job i love and thrive on.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: I live in skellefteå and i like kebabpizza

Edited by B. Lattman