CvGaming

Police applications

nicholas

In-Game Name? : nicholas01

What is your Player ID :? 178.78.213.33

Do you speak both Swedish and English?:no

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: yes

If yes, what servers?: arma lif

Do you have a working microphone?: yes 

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 7 weeks

Have you been banned before?: i have not been banned

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: i promise

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: I'm not with one

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: yes 

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1 respect

2 good at roleplay

3 can easily follow orders from any age

4 have some experience in combat

5 I'm active on the server

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: because of the role play end There is no police active on the server

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: to role play to stop  robbery to stop smuggling drug to stop people driving too fast

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: role playing and respect  each other

What is your input on using lethal force?: role playing and be calm try to get a chat without  shooting 

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:----down.is the answer
I'm very active on server role playing with others and trying to get others to have it graite

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: is very careful about the rule i em end very carefully respect others end keep my loyalty good with colleague

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): nicholas is not a rich man nor poor he lives absolutely normal live and goes to work at 8.00.On the way to work he goes. He does not need a car while he goes to work that is safe  10 min  a way from home He walks into the store and acts small things like soda and pays to an old lady who owns the store then he goes to work soon, normally he works s to 6.43 but he works, he looks out of the window and sees the store being robbed watching 1 man with gun shooting at the old lady nicholas begins to run towards the store When he comes to the store he goes to the robber and knocks straight down and then he calls 911 after this happened, he has wanted to be polics

Tell us a little about yourself!  
is not so much to tell I live in Norway and come from Karmøy I study getting put and driving a motorcycle 

• Wajk locked this topic