CvGaming

APD app R. Castle

Castle

In-Game Name? :R. Castle

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198039990702

Age? : 18

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: speak English understand swedis

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?:  yes was R3

If yes, what servers?: CvGaming

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 2000+

Have you been banned before?: nope

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: dont crare how old he is an order is an order!

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Respect

2)be calm

3) good RP

4) dont get mad on people

5) have decent driving skills

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: i whould like to stop People from doing stupid stuff like drugs and keep civilians safe

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: gass station robbery, Bank robery, drugbusts

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: respect as i show them.

What is your input on using lethal force?: shall be the last option to use.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: im a good guy to play/work With. im active and i never say no to an order. allso have good RP

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: they are all very important for getting a working police force!

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
R. Castle was born in sofia. just 5 days after his birth his mom died. a few years later when Richard was 10 years old his father died after a hit and run. he died becouse of lack of ambulance drivers, so when he got older and started at paramedic School to prevent that from happening again. after a few years on School he was done and started for Altis EMS Department. it didnt take long before he saw another hit and run. from that time he wanted to change that and is nowready for a police jobb after 5 days on the police School!

Tell us a little about yourself! Benjamin, 18 years old from Norway, Bergen. i work 8 hours a day and the rest is spent on gaming and sleeping! love to play arma and most of all love to play on CvGaming!

• Wajk locked this topic