CvGaming

Morgan Nesje medic application

[T.N.F]Banan

MUST meet the minimum age of 16 (exceptions can be made). im 15
-MUST have knowledge about basic server rules, and paramedic rules. yes
-MUST have a working microphone! yes
-MUST have a good command of the English language. yes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is vital that everything inside the green lines are copied and pasted into Your Paramedic Application!

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: in game name is Morgan Nesje

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:  76561198208083920

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: around 600 -700 hours

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 1184 hours 

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: yes

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:  I try to play every day but I have a bad time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and sometimes i travel away in weekends, 

I play in the middle of the day in the weeks and almost all day on weekends

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer:  

I have done this before on several servers including yours. 

I like the game and play a lot

I see that the server does not have so many medics, and I want to help get the server back up again

I am polite with everyone, and I like what I do

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: no

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: 

I play a lot 

I am good at driving and flying, 

and I will do my best to help as many as I can

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer: 

more active medics

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here:  I was born in Førde in norway. When I was nine years old, my parents and me moved to Sweden, It did not happen so much in Sweden. When I grew up and became an adult, I moved back to Norway, In Norway I joined the military and finished education there When I finished in the military a good friend of mine was killed in a bank robbery in Sweden, After that, I move back to Sweden to help his family. One year after my friend died, did I move to Altis. After moving to Altis, I founded Statoil. When I was driving oil for statoil, I was shot and somone stole my oil, I woke up in the hospital in Kavala the next day and the police had arested the robers, After that, I decided to become a doctor. and that's my life.     name - Morgan Nesje

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: 

I am from Norway, 

I am 15 years old

I spend most of my time playing arma 3,