CvGaming

Medic Application - [R] Pontus

Equlize

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:

[R] Pontus and on the forum Equlize

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer:

Yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer:

Yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer:

Yes always

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer:

est 100

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer:

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer:

Not on CVG

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:

Atleast once a day often at afternoon/ evening

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer:

Beacuase I am a active player and I am very used to RP as a whole, I do have experince as a medic in both real life (where i am in an orginasation which are teching military healthcare) and in game, i have been playing as medic on both arma and GTA V where i am in a swedish rp commuinty

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer:

No never and it will never happen

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:

Good RP, experience and fast response

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer:

Yes i do have have been playing of cvg before they changed it to tanoa and while it was on tanoa i played on Publiclir

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer:

Yes i can and are willing to do

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer:

Faster response but still safe and more active

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Answer:

Yes

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here:

My name is Pontus and i am 30 year old and i live in a small house in kavala! On my spare time I like to fly airplanes and helicopters, but if i am not flying then i am usely at the gun range to keep my hunting skills sharp which i do sometimes in the spare time.

I would like to get this job because i am a person who want to help. But i think that the police force is a little tough for me then is the medic the perfect job for me. I am a good citizen which are following the law in every situiation and have never been to jail or got a ticket of any type.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here:

I am a guy coming from the city of Linköping in south sweden  I am 15 years old turning 16 in october this year. On my spare time I play games such as arma 3 and Gta v when i play arma i always play on cvg but if i am not playing arma then i do watch youtube or a movie maybe. I have lots of experince when taslking about RP I have been playing rp almost my whole life where it started with lego and then it evolved into a GTA V police clan and now I am roleplaying on arma 3 and sometimes I do play Gta V.