CvGaming

Medic Application- [CSA] Samuel

Samuel

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:76561198227832004

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer:Yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer:Yes always

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer:180 hours

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer:256 hours

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer:No

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer:I play on the server very often.

Monday-Thursday and Sunday-16:00-22:00

Friday and Saturday-10:00-03:00

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer:I am a very active player and i am very good at rp. I also like to drive vehicles like cars/truck and air vehicles. Drive to sofia to ress a person and then drive back to kavala is no problem. I am also a very nice person in real life, i want to help everybody.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer:No

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer:More active medics and happiness

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yes i have been playing on cvg before they turned it in to tanoa.

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer:Faster response and more active medics

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here: My name is Samuel and i am 23 years old. I live in house in pyrgos with my girlfriend. I just finished my medic-high school and now i am searching for a job. In school it went quite good for me so i think i am ready for work now. On my spare time i like to hang out with friends and drive cars. I also like to hunt so i spend lots of time at the shooting range. I would like to get this job because i want to help people and the medic life is perfect for me.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: I am a boy from a little city called Trollhättan. I am 15 years old(02:a). On my spare time i like to play arma 3 and some other games. When i play arma i always play on cvg. I am good at rp and i think that roleplay is very funny.