CvGaming

Ban request [FBI] and (FBI) 29.09.17 - 19.35

kangawroon

Name[ST-Doctor] kangawroon

Offender-Name[FBI] Reizei, [FBI] klamydia and (FBI) Pappa - (Notice the difference with the parenthesis) 

Date: 2017-09-29: Around 19.35

Which rule(s) were broken: VDM

Additional information: This is a group that obviously hasn't read the rules of the server and without any particular reason of doubt act accordingly.
They were being obnoxious towards the medics for no reason in Kavala for a start. There are other medics who can verify this. But that's not really a big deal, even tho it adds to the sum of the experience overall.

Then when one of them died, I figured I'd give them a chance to appreciate the medic-cores work. (I might sound happy, but I'm actually pissed and want to appear to not care too much about losing my helicopter. I was about to say what I usually say: "This is what we do. We save lifes. We're here to help")

The result was them blowing up my helicopter as shown in the video below.

I want a refund for the hummingbird, and for the so called "FBI" to understand the main points and respects in regards to the server rules.

The video works, right?

Edited by kangawroon

Hey!

There is not much to say, but next time Kangawroon try to be abit more "Dont do that, thats not legal" or something, even if its not your faulth its still better to next time!

1 day ban for trolling/vdm to FBI guys!

ACCEPTED!

• Wajk locked this topic