CvGaming

[V] Rexxz Police Application

Rexxz

In-Game Name? : [V] Rexxz

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198204795288

Age? : 15

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes i do.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: No i have not.

If yes, what servers?: ...

Do you have a working microphone?: I do

How long have you played on CvGaming?: Around 400 hour's

Have you been banned before?: Yes once. 

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: I sure do.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes i can. Why would i disobey orders from someone that's younger than me.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Loyalty

2) Respect

3) Good at RP.

4) Decent shooting skills. 

5) Don't overreact in certain situations.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I would like to be a police officer cause i want to help people in need. And also keep people away from the bad stuff. 

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Stop robberies, help people in need, stop trafficing. 

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: To be helpful and show respect, as i will do. 

What is your input on using lethal force?: Id rather not use it. But if i have to, i would neutralize the threat.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I like to help, and im always up for new tasks. I am aslo active alot 3-8 hours a day. I also like to RP.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: They are very important to be a good police officer. 

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

When i were young, i was doing some bad things I was taking drugs, i killed people. But one day when i came home i found my mother dead. She had been shot. I stayed up the entire night trying to figure how far i could go before quitting the criminal life. Since that time i've moved a lot, i've changed my identity multiple times. One day i decided to become a police officer. I’ve had a hard time becoming an officer. So this time i hope i’ll get accepted.

Tell us a little about yourself! Im 15 years old and live in Sweden. I like to play games on my spare time. Im online multiply hours a day.

Edited by Exzet