CvGaming

Ban Request Hassan Ahkuli & Mike Wazowski

Ramo

Name: [T.D.C] Ramo

Offender-Name: Hassan Ahkuli & Mike Wazowski

Date: 04-10-2017 21:00

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: Me and Narkodreng were robbing people, when CV-D ran over our spike strip, and just shot us both without saying a word

Edited by Ramo

Jag(Hasan Ahkuli), blev tillsagd att det var kos, det var anledningen till att JAG sköt. Resterande Cv-D medlemmar som var med i fighten har video på hela händelsen utifrån vårat perspektiv. Videon laddas upp snart.

Sedan vore det väldigt uppskattat om ni i TDC skriver till oss innan ni lägger banreq så vi har chans att eventuellt ge tillbaka gearet om vi nu har gjort fel.

Edited by Miss H

5 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Sedan vore det väldigt uppskattat om ni i TDC skriver till oss innan ni lägger banreq så vi har chans att eventuellt ge tillbaka gearet om vi nu har gjort fel

I did call you out for RDM though, however me and narkodreng just got looted and you guys denied it

Just now, Ramo said:

I did call you out for RDM though, however me and narkodreng just got looted and you guys denied it

Yes, you did call it out in Side Chat, and we said we didnt do anything wrong. But you didn't message us in teamspeak about it. We could have solved it in ts but instead you posted a banreq? So we had no chance to figure it out with you guys, in a friendly way.

Just now, Miss H said:

Yes, you did call it out in Side Chat, and we said we didnt do anything wrong. But you didn't message us in teamspeak about it. We could have solved it in ts but instead you posted a banreq? So we had no chance to figure it out with you guys, in a friendly way.

i understand that side chat isnt the "friendliest" way to deal with things, but none of you sounded like you wanted to talk at all

Just now, Ramo said:

i understand that side chat isnt the "friendliest" way to deal with things, but none of you sounded like you wanted to talk at all

Why wouldn't we? You wrote RDM in side chat and we said, no.. It doesn't mean we dont wanna solve it with you guys. But If you think we've done something wrong its your responsibility to message us about it. Anyway, the banreq is already up, but next time.. please leave a message first.

Just now, Miss H said:

Why wouldn't we? You wrote RDM in side chat and we said, no.. It doesn't mean we dont wanna solve it with you guys. But If you think we've done something wrong its your responsibility to message us about it. Anyway, the banreq is already up, but next time.. please leave a message first.

i'll make sure to msg you next time, some of you just seemed very upset

1. The first clip of you VDMing us was about 5 to 10 minutes before this incident, this shows that you are clearly VDMing us and you start to blame us for it?

2. The second clip is of we shooting back at you, in the beginning it appears to us that you are shooting at us since you both at our screens are looking towards us. 

3. The third clip is during the fight, at the end of the clip where we have slowed down the time you can clearly see that one of you is jumping over the wall.

This clip was provided from Dimitriiii`s POW and we reacted this way because of your behaviour recently. Earlier today you guys VDMed Dimitriii and then later engaged him. As you can see in your video that you posted you guys give that man on the quadbike almost no time to even react to your engage as you open fire on him a second later.( Cant really undderstand that you are robbing new players that have nothing.

Edit: In the clip Ramo posted he crouches and stands up which alters the hitbox ingame, making him more resistent to bullets, which is clearly bug-abusing.

This is a reply from Mike Wazowski, Cheers!

Allright,  i have talked to Öberg and checked all the comments.

@Ramo u will get a 1 day ban for not giving enough time at that quad bike, and jumping over walls.

Mike Wazowski & Hassan Ahkuli will get a 1 day ban for RDM, you can clearly see that they didnt shoot at you, and still u take it as KOS.

For next time Ramo, dont jump over walls that is higher then you and CvD make sure when u take it as KOS.

/ Wajk & Öberg.

• Wajk locked this topic