CvGaming

Police Application - Anton Andersson [[Medic-Nurse] Anton A]

Anton Andersson

(Just a quick notice here. I know I am medic and have talked with the Medic Chief (NilsseN) and got permission to apply and will therefore terminate my medical service if this gets accepted.)

In-Game Name? : [Medic Nurse] Anton A

What is your Player ID : 76561198114018578

Age? : 14 (15 in a few months)

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes, I do.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: I have some experience from another server (Which I in fact did forget the name of.)  But I also have police experience from roleplay comunities within other games such as Garry's Mod (SantosRP) and GTA V (Riksland & Stockholm Emergency Clan)

If yes, what servers?: They are stated above

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: I have played since December but I joined the forums in February. And got around 280 hours on the server.

Have you been banned before?: No, I haven't

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes, I do.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes, I am not in a gang at the moment.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes, I can and I have done that before.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good Roleplay

2) Patience

3) Be Active

4) Be helpful

5) Take orders from others.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: Because I have been medic since April and medic is a job that requires a lot of patience and I would like to evolve further within CvGaming and I feel like becoming a police officer is my way of evolving.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: To keep Altis a safe place and keeping robbers away and those drug criminals.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: That they should be good co-workers and just be good persons.

What is your input on using lethal force?: To always try to sort things out by words before taking that thing out and firing it off.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: Because I got knowledge within the police and have learned from their duties by playing on the server. I am also an very active member.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: They are the key aspects of a working corporation and to keep the Police force in its order.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
Anton Andersson is an character with many unique thoughts, he grew up in Tanoa in one of the bad areas so he started doing bad stuff like farm drugs and rob stores with a gang he was in. When Anton only was 17 years old his mom died due to drug overdose. Anton got in a desperate part in his life and decided to move to Altis where he wanted to fix all the problems he had caused in his life so he started by joining the medical crew where he started to manage his life and Anton is no longer doing any criminal activity and is serving for the good in Altis.

Tell us a little about yourself!

I am that guy who just enjoys to sit in front of his computer playing computer games on his free time. I also love hanging out with friends. My favorite type of games is roleplay and tycoon games. I spend most of my time online managing dedicated servers and playing Arma. I don't really play any other games that much at the moment so I spend much of my time on CvGaming.

Edited by Anton Andersson

• Wajk locked this topic