CvGaming

Ban Request [M.S]

Ramo

22 minutes ago, Ramo said:

im not home right now, but honestly what is there to talk about. You guys seriously deserve to get banned for this imo.

Why would anyone get banned if we are willing to talk this out? banning someone would be the last thing to do in my opinion. If you guys want a refund or something just come on TS and we will resolve this instead of putting ban req all the time!

37 minutes ago, J.Brando said:

Why would anyone get banned if we are willing to talk this out? banning someone would be the last thing to do in my opinion. If you guys want a refund or something just come on TS and we will resolve this instead of putting ban req all the time!

When your friend comes to our TS and tells us to go f*** ourslves, does that sound like he wants to talk?? or refund the ~2 mil i lost? A refund would be great, but that doesn't excuse the all the rules you broke, don't just expect that a refund can fix everything

I know that I am not supposed to answer or post anything in this Ban Request but I feel that this has gone to far, T.D.C I dont understand why you guys allways want to ban people? We are on this server to have fun and as it have been mentioned above in the topic, everything can be solved in TeamSpeak. By always banning people you make the server have a lower population and just maybe people stop playing? I hope you guys also want the server to have a high population aswell? 

Anyways, I think that this Ban Request is easily avoidable if you guys just would have tried to talk to each other. If someone makes a mistake, try to reason with them instead of putting a Ban Request, and I dont think that Robban jumped into your TeamSpeak and told you to go f**k yourselves? 

As it all was a clusterf**k of a situation I think its best to let it slide :)

22 minutes ago, Ramo said:

When your friend comes to our TS and tells us to go f*** ourslves, does that sound like he wants to talk?? or refund the ~2 mil i lost? A refund would be great, but that doesn't excuse the all the rules you broke, don't just expect that a refund can fix everything

All of M.S are sitting in TS and everyone is saying that we are willing to talk and solve this out but you guys just want to ban M.S? i dont understand why you only focus on the ban part? as i said we are sitting in teamspeak and willing to solve this out!

31 minutes ago, Escobab said:

I know that I am not supposed to answer or post anything in this Ban Request but I feel that this has gone to far, T.D.C I dont understand why you guys allways want to ban people? We are on this server to have fun and as it have been mentioned above in the topic, everything can be solved in TeamSpeak. By always banning people you make the server have a lower population and just maybe people stop playing? I hope you guys also want the server to have a high population aswell? 

Anyways, I think that this Ban Request is easily avoidable if you guys just would have tried to talk to each other. If someone makes a mistake, try to reason with them instead of putting a Ban Request, and I dont think that Robban jumped into your TeamSpeak and told you to go f**k yourselves? 

As it all was a clusterf**k of a situation I think its best to let it slide :)

You make it sound like i make a ban req a day. I've made like 3 in the past couple of months. But i dont want a refund to be something that can excuse anythiung. Try taking a look at my ban req and put yourself in my spot

and "let it slide" Please man, take a look at the shit they did

Edited by Ramo

1 minute ago, J.Brando said:

All of M.S are sitting in TS and everyone is saying that we are willing to talk and solve this out but you guys just want to ban M.S? i dont understand why you only focus on the ban part? as i said we are sitting in teamspeak and willing to solve this out!

we want you banned cause you didnt want to negotiate before, only now that i have put a ban req you are willing to talk. so it is obvious that it was nessecery

Just now, Ramo said:

You make it sound like i make a ban req a day. I've made like 3 in the past couple of months. But i dont want a refund to be something that can excuse anythiung. Try taking a look at my ban req and put yourself in my spot

So instead of talking and solve this in a friendly way you only want the ban? i just dont see the connection why you only focusing on banning people? we in M.S want to solve this peacefully without someone getting banned!

2 minutes ago, J.Brando said:

So instead of talking and solve this in a friendly way you only want the ban? i just dont see the connection why you only focusing on banning people? we in M.S want to solve this peacefully without someone getting banned!

obviously you say that now. but just take a look at all the rules you broke, you honestly deserve a ban. im tired of arguing. im gonna let an admin decide now

27 minutes ago, Ramo said:

obviously you say that now. but just take a look at all the rules you broke, you honestly deserve a ban. im tired of arguing. im gonna let an admin decide now

You are saying that M.S is braking so many rules and yet in almost every single ban req you put up you also end up getting banned? Dont just say that they are the ones breaking so many rules whrn you are doing the exact same thing!

Just now, Escobab said:

You are saying that M.S is braking so many rules and yet in almost every single ban req you put up you also end up getting banned? Dont just say that they are the ones breaking so many rules whrn you are doing the exact same thing!

You are not involved, so please stay out of it. Im not claiming to be a saint in any way, but it doesn't excuse what they did

31 minutes ago, Ramo said:

It's not me you trying to ban but i am a part of M.S and that makes me involved. But why can't you guys come and solve this with us instead of focusing on banning us? are you afraid of us, is that it?

1 minute ago, J.Brando said:

It's not me you trying to ban but i am a part of M.S and that makes me involved. But why can't you guys come and solve this with us instead of focusing on banning us? are you afraid of us, is that it?

I wasn't talking to you. And i think i've already answered that question

Edited by Ramo

31 minutes ago, J.Brando said:

1. You are only allowed to write in a banrequest if you are;

1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
  3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request

Just because you are part of the gang doesnt make you relevant to this ban req. FYI.

3 minutes ago, [L.G] Barte said:

1. You are only allowed to write in a banrequest if you are;

1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
  3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request

Just because you are part of the gang doesnt make you relevant to this ban req. FYI.

but it says " Ban Request [M.S] " and Brando is the leader of MS so he's being accused. FYI

2 minutes ago, Ramo said:

I know the titel is [M.S] but if you look at offender name he isn't there

true but in the rules it says that: "A gang will be judged for its actions as a group." so if you accuse someone in the gang the hole group (i think) is allowed to try getting this banreq to a decision

ofc i could be very wrong in this matter.

Edited by Viktorr

13 minutes ago, Viktorr said:

true but in the rules it says that: "A gang will be judged for its actions as a group." so if you accuse someone in the gang the hole group (i think) is allowed to try getting this banreq to a decision

ofc i could be very wrong in this matter.

yeah, exactly!

52 minutes ago, Viktorr said:

but it says " Ban Request [M.S] " and Brando is the leader of MS so he's being accused. FYI

så det enda som betyder något är titeln men inte tråden i sig där det klart och tydligt står "  Offender-Name: [M.S] Robban Castro,[M.S] Tom Von Snorre"

Bra där.

Edited by [L.G] Barte

25 minutes ago, Stefan.Ö said:

And you call us racist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHrt-4WffR0

Don't make me upload the video from a couple days ago when we were in kavala and you were straight up yelling racist sh*t at us.

If it really offended you, go make a ban req. See how far you get with that

Edited by Ramo

3 minutes ago, Stefan.Ö said:

Are you Retarded i have not been in kavala in forever and i am 100% sure the i have not said anything racist ingame.

Don't call me retarded, retard

either way It was 2 guys from MS, i can't tell who is who in ur gang when you dont have the same name on forum as in-game

Edited by Ramo

• Wajk locked this topic