CvGaming

Ban Request [M.S]

Ramo

Name: [T.D.C] Ramo

Offender-Name: [M.S] Robban Castro,[M.S] Tom Von Snorre

Date: 2017-10-10 16:35

Which rule(s) were broken: Scamming, RDM, VDM, Racism(his mic was very low, but at one point he called us danish dogs), knocking out without reason, and FailRP

Additional information: Daniel was getting robbed at the drug dealer on the salt lake, him and MS made a deal where i had to come and give them my cocain leaves and the money i had on me, and they would let both of us go. However when i got out there he demanded that i dropped my weapon and he shot me.

Afterwards they stole my plane and landed at the airport, they drove around for a bit while me and daniel tried to get it back, we asked the police for help but they didn't really understand what was going on, so they tried arresting us instead.

After a while of MS trying to get my plane loose after driving it into a wall, it eventually blew up.

I could definitely have handled the situation better, i just got extremely frustrated when the police didn't do anything other than help MS (and sorry for bad editing, all this was happening while the server got DDOS'd so it was a bit of a mess)

evidence 1: where daniel and MS make the deal (skip to around 2:45) if evidence from Daniels perspective is needed, he has it. His mic wasn't active though

Evidence 2:

https://youtu.be/Ij87CwgcbVk

Just now, Viktorr said:

why didn't you show the video of when you drove into robban and when you drove before the plane causing it to stop in the pausition where it is in 1:20?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with driving in front of someone to make them stop, as long as it isn't de-sync ramming

Just now, Viktorr said:

okay but still vdm if you drive straight to the left if and robban is just besides you so you hit him that's still vdm

i didn't hit him, if it's a problem you can talk to Daniel about it

this was from my perspective and i wasn't up att salt drug dealer or even heard it: http://plays.tv/video/59dd18d99063ecec27/vdm-

if that's not vdm i don't know what vdm is

( maybe not when he drove before the plane but looked like vdm to be)

and that's the part that you forgot to include

ignore the audio it's not important 

Edited by Viktorr

2 minutes ago, Viktorr said:

even got where you ram into my helli up at athira : http://plays.tv/video/59dd1ad1d426218b66/ramo-vdm-my-hellicopter

(know dumb to park in the middle of the road bu still)

Irrelevant. but i was going super fast down the road and hit your heli, i understand if your heli had blown up that you would be upset. but this has nothing to do with the ban req

1 hour ago, Ramo said:

they drove around for a bit while me and daniel tried to get it back

If you died and tried to get your plane back after that incident, you broke NLR. As you tracked the plane using keychain (which you cant do if you died) or even if you just ran into the planes you wouldnt know it was your plane as you just died.

What you could have done is to talk in TS and resolve the problem without having someone banned.

Edited by Johanees

13 minutes ago, Johanees said:

If you died and tried to get your plane back after that incident, you broke NLR. As you tracked the plane using keychain (which you cant do if you died) or even if you just ran into the planes you wouldnt know it was your plane as you just died.

What you could have done is to talk in TS and resolve the problem without having someone banned.

Actually my friend Daniel made it out alive, and he spotted my plane at the airport. So i didn't brake any rules

And none of you were in TS when i checked.

Edited by Ramo

14 minutes ago, Ramo said:

Actually my friend Daniel made it out alive, and he spotted my plane at the airport. So i didn't brake any rules

And none of you were in TS when i checked.

Im not an member of MS i was just pointing out some things... 

Yeah i see how it is, sorry for interupting.

Ramo, in this situation it seems to me that everyone was pretty ''fired up'' and words got out from each part, from M.S and your gang but putting up a ban req just because of no M.S was in TS? You could just texted them ingame and say that if you dont want to talk in teamspeak with us, you guys will get a ban request on you. Try instead to talk in Teamspeak instead of putting a ban request all the time. I am sure M.S is willing to talk in Teamspeak tomorrow, unless this ban request get's accepted

7 hours ago, J.Brando said:

Ramo, in this situation it seems to me that everyone was pretty ''fired up'' and words got out from each part, from M.S and your gang but putting up a ban req just because of no M.S was in TS? You could just texted them ingame and say that if you dont want to talk in teamspeak with us, you guys will get a ban request on you. Try instead to talk in Teamspeak instead of putting a ban request all the time. I am sure M.S is willing to talk in Teamspeak tomorrow, unless this ban request get's accepted

In the ending of the first clip Daniel tell them what they did was wrong, and at one point Robban joined our ts and told us to put up the ban req cause he didn't think he did anything wrong 

Not sure if I caught it in any of my recordings, but I can check when I get home if you don't believe me

Edited by Ramo

13 hours ago, J.Brando said:

We talked with Robban in ts, but he wasn't willing to cooperate.

4 minutes ago, DropparN said:

You guys hate us swedish guys also so why cant we say anything about danish? No logic .-.

hahaha I wouldn't play on a swedish server if i had anyting against you

11 minutes ago, J.Brando said:

we are sitting on Teamspeak and we can solve this now. 

im not home right now, but honestly what is there to talk about. You guys seriously deserve to get banned for this imo.

Edited by Ramo

• Wajk locked this topic