CvGaming

(Bann apeal) Banned for Combat logging

Glothox

Name: *[D] Glothox*

Date: 2015-03-01

Reason: I'll five it a try... i have been banned from the server for one day. i got banned for Combatlogging. and i do know that it is illegal. but as it stands in the death screen it will only result in character gear wipe and jailtime. i got neither, i got a bann. i am not the one to question your decision, but what i can do i beg for forgiveness. i have been playing alot of arma in my days and the server i find most enjoyable is cvgaming.net. the community is good and the admins seems to be awesome. i just wan't  to play more. i am going back to school in 2 days (highschool) it will be decresed ammount of playtime for me. i only beg to be unbanned this one time. i promise i will be better. i will quit the combatlogging and i will be friendly (not that i am not). i will do everything in my powers to keep my friends from making the same mistake i have made. just please... this one time. let me play.

Hello.

First of all, the incident where you got banned for 1 day was the incident when i was spectating you today (at bandit).

But then after i banned you i got notifications from cARPEN about this thread: 
cARPEN is fixing that ban today he said but wanted me to add a few more days already as we just banned you 1 day. (subjected to change depending on cARPENS results).

So you got a total of 3 days for combatlogg and gearwipe.

And yes, the ingame menu states you can face those charges, but the serverrules (found here) says you will be banned and depending on situation more actions will be taken. Make sure you read up on all our rules before even engaging in combat/taking over bandit and/or something similar. If you like playing here alot, i would highly recommend proceeding to rule sections straight away!

Also, repeated offence will result in a permabann so you have gotten away with a considerable light punishment for your actions.

Cu in a few days and goodluck with your studies!