CvGaming

Perm Ban by hitem. Reson: Duping.

Gigantosor

In-game name: [C.D.F] Lars

Reason: Duping (proof exist)

Hello!

I was banned 22:00 ish for duping by hitem. And the he said that he had proof. I understand that duping is forbidden, and i'm respecting that. I love this server and i'm playing on it everyday. And yes, I have duped, i just found out on it. But I was going to stop duping after the sixth try. Our economy has gone down because of bad things happening like robbery, getting caught by cops. So we became desperate and when I found out about the bug myself, I tried to use it. But I felt bad for breaking the rules, so I was thinking of reporting it as a bug. But I was afraid of being banned. Give me one last chance and I won't dupe even 1 little chemlight! I give you my word. I love this server, my friends does aswell. I even chosed to donate so I could support you and also get some small rewards. Please, let me just get one last chance. In case i can't get one last chance I have to say farewell.

It has been awesome playing.  ^_^ 

Thanks,
Lars
:)

Hello Lars.
To kick this discussion of ill start with:

We have a 0 tolerance against duping

Any form of "testing", "trying", "was just gonna look" will never hold up in a case @ our jury.

I also want to tell you that what you did wasent even related to "testing" anyhow as you clearly had intend to dupe. We can clearly see that on the items you where wearing:

"[`U_OG_leader`,`V_TacVest_blk_POLICE`,`B_Carryall_oli`,`G_Balaclava_combat`,`H_ShemagOpen_tan`,[`ItemMap`,`ItemCompass`,`ItemWatch`,`ItemGPS`,`NVGoggles`,`Binocular`],`arifle_Katiba_F`,`hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F`,[],[`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`],[`muzzle_snds_L`,`acc_flashlight`,`acc_flashlight`,`optic_Aco`,`optic_Holosight`,`muzzle_snds_L`,`muzzle_snds_L`,`muzzle_snds_L`,`optic_ACO_grn_smg`,`H_Cap_police`,`arifle_MXC_Black_F`,`Binocular`,`hgun_PDW2000_F`,`hgun_PDW2000_F`,`hgun_PDW2000_F`],[`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_green`],[`H_ShemagOpen_tan`,`H_ShemagOpen_tan`,`H_ShemagOpen_tan`,`H_ShemagOpen_tan`,`muzzle_snds_H`,`muzzle_snds_H`,`muzzle_snds_H`,`muzzle_snds_H`,`muzzle_snds_H`],[`6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder`,`6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder`,`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`],[``,``,`optic_LRPS`],[``,``,``],[]]"

Thats not a "test" -loadout.

I also have the video when im watching you but i will not post that publicly as it shows what you are doing to dupe but every admin have watched it and you clearly ALT-F4 in the end.

Anyhow.

When i ban someone for duping its something ive been watching for an extended timeperiod. that means this incident was just the final drop that made me ban you permanently.

The whole concept that people confess once they are caught just makes the ban more valid. Ive watch you done it before and now i caught it on tape/loggs.

Your house is also showing fluxuating numbers the last couple of weeks.

So the bann remains permanent and we might revisit in the future when wounds are mended.

But as a standard for every duper we always wipe their whole character (houses, money, licenses, vehicles and give you a nice -35.000.000 balance).

And i want to add the information that if you are duping on our Server, come clean before you get caught and you have a higher chance of remaining on this server, starting to apologize after its done and you are caught has a backwards effect.