CvGaming

Ban requests - [A.Ma]Heatseeker36

WakeC

Appeal Information

Name: WakeC

Offender-Name: [A.Ma]Heatseeker36

Date: 2015-01-29

Reason: Well I was just going away from copper field with my friend when this guy jumps in front of our car shouting "This is a robbery" and started shoot at us, as I couldnt do anything else than running him over that happened. Directly as I step out he somehow respawns(?) at the same area and shoots me to death and steals all my stuff.

I attached the deathwindow from the situation down below.

Cheers, WakeC

post-875-0-93823500-1422543109_thumb.png

Hello,

Your evidence dosent show much alltho i was actually online spectating this specific person at this time (29-01-2015).

I saw him rob/kill several people at the iron mine and today he did the same thing but at applefield (i took that into my own hands tho).

Please try to provide us with some sort of video-evidence in the future as screenshoot says very little, thank you very much.

Ive banned Heatseeker for 3 days RDM. (Random death match and lack of roleplay. He should be glad its just for 1 count of RDM as i will let todays rampage pass (he got a bullet for it)).

You clearly had no chance to stop the vehicle. And the reason he was standing up again is because VDM is not allowed (so we have disabled the dmg you get from vehicles, it briefly stuns you). You did nothing wrong tho as he basicly jumped infront of your vehicle when i looked at him. But for future references: Never run over anyone at any time.

GNOsbS6.jpg