CvGaming

salty, saltybet? ^^ (nerd stuff, timesink)

hitem

I saw someone use the terminology "salty" in the sidechat today and it led me to make this post:

Its Saturday, lets have some fun aswell shall we?  :drinks: 

Ive been hanging around this website for a few years now: www.saltybet.com

Its a website that host "Streetfighter Arcade" kind of games with over 30.000 different characters, AI controlled on twitch stream.

When you sign up you get a virtual currency and can bet on the matches (its all free and just for laughs and giggles). So far im at 2.5 mill ^^ highlife~ .

The nerdy stuff:

The AI and twitch/webpage interface is just crazy and I think they actually patched in another 12.000 characters over Christmas so thats a total of almost 50k ^^ impressive.  Characters are every possible figure from all possible games/tales/anime etc! They have different tires of difficulty depending how they perform etc, its really elaborated and very fun indeed! Some matches becomes potato matches obv but most time its like watching a pro-tour final ^^.

Something nice to be running on second monitor while you are grinding them oil-barrels!

(atm as im posting this its a tournament, everyone starts with a base value and its just bet like crazy and maybe win! ^^)

Its addictive, i warn you ^^