CvGaming

[Ban appeal] [Swag] ToXic - Ban IP?

uSmart

Okay, so here's the problem. My boyfriend, which I live with, got banned for doing something (dont know what it was, but anyways) and now I'm being punished for this. I cant join the arma 3 server because of his ban. So I guess you used the IP to ban him? Well, is there any way that this can be fixed so I can play?

post-970-0-18976100-1423595927_thumb.jpg

Hello,
I love to see my own ban message taken with a handheld camera rather then print screen. qudos!

Anyhow, as (swag)toxic had used several different GUID's i chosed to ban him by IP as it was a 1 day ban and the only unique identifier for him.

If it was a higher severity issue i would include all different guid's but to catch him quickly and efficient for a 24h ban i chosed the IP assuming he had plenty of access to guid's.

I did however do a search on his IP and as mention above, it was uniqe to him and no other player.

So my advice, as this ban is about to run out, is to enjoy the evening. cook some food together and come back fresh tomorrow.

Take this opportunity to read up on the rules..

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.