CvGaming

[Ban appeal] SoF C.Jensen

Conny starfighter

Name: *SoF C.Jensen*

Date: 2015-02-15 - <>

Reason: Blev permanent bannad för att jag förvarade saker åt en annan i min clan.

SoF Jhon ,Som hade sakerna hos mig har erkänt men förstår bara inte varför jag ska bli permanent bannad för detta

jag har inte dupat något eller brötigt mot någon regel mer än att jag förvarade det hemma hos mig . har inte fått någon ban

innan och vill ju så gärna spela på denna fina server .

Skummade igenom reglerna med och där stod inget om att man inte fick låna ut sina låder?

Hoppas detta löser sig .

Hello.   (edit, dunno why there is red tinted background, not intentional :P)

This ban appeal will be declined.

I have discussed this with other admins and its hard to see your standpoint here, you dont simply "borrow" 50 ACO and several other weapons just "because".

I should add that these appeared over a period of 3 hours.

Anyhow, if your story somehow was true, it should still have triggerd alarmbells and warningsigns.

Just for the record, ill post what i found here, these items appeared in the 3 hour timeframe: (in your house)

optic_LRPS                x3
​optic_MRCO                x3
optic_ACO                 x50
hgun_PDW2000              x11
30Rnd_65x39_caseless      x30
muzzle_snd_L              x9 (from cop gun, can only be duped!)
muzzle_snd_h              x5
Clothing/Vests (cop/reb)  x15
DMR/Katiba/EMR            x2 / x2 / x1
Other items               x10 (baclava, bags, divinggear etc)

Regarding [soF] John:
After talking to John it appears that these items where duped and stolen. He supplied information where they came from and i tracked it down.

But that was for the items in his house. If i add your items the equation dosent add up and we are back to square one.
John will remain banned for extensive exploitation and duping.

Regarding [soF]:
Anomalies in other houses was also found among the members of SoF. But i went for the 2 biggest guys who where the distributors according to my findings.