CvGaming

RDM [Sonk] Ralle and [Sonk] c9LLe

Xeloth

Request Information

Name: [G.B] Xeloth

Offender-Name [sonk] Ralle and [sonk] c9LLe

Date: 2015-02-26 - 23:50 

Reason:

I was landing my chopper in Athira to get some food, when I was at the ATM they was pointing gun at me and wanted me to get out of safe zone to kill me or rob me. After that I went down to my chopper and they was following me and jumpt into my chopper. I told them to get out but they dident do it. I talkt with my friends and we concluded that I was going to them and give them a last chance to get out of the chopper and they did. (You can see the rest on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqhWqbi4D5I&feature=youtu.be

Hello.

1. Nomlim12 seem to be really bad at locating the fire and returning it ;P (kapaoow!)

2. Lets be serious here, no body died cept the aggressors, you didnt lost anything and you went away from the sitatuion notorious.

3. Ridet he high horse, flash the spoils of war and enjoy the victory!

But to talk alittle deeper on whats happening: There was no RDM as nobody died.
Its clear on the other hand that they had little intention of Roleplay. So i will ban them 24 hours each for lack of Roleplay and refer them to reading the rules in this downperiod.