CvGaming

Ban request kevin

Request Information

Name[Armalovers] Elis_112

Offender-Name: Kevin

Date: 2015-02-26 23.30? 

Reason: We were sitting at the slave trader, a guy comes in my back and just shoots me in the head, without saying or initiating anything.

Proof: 

"we are sitting at the slavetrader" :P

if i saw someone with an illegal rifle in a bush, with friends, next to the slavetrader i would assume it was hostile 100% of the time.

But do you have a longer clip? its not that i dont believe you, its just that its to short to be any prof in any situation really B). so for the official record ill state it here, we need more then 15 sec recordings! 

We know nothing, John Snow! (about the situation before, what have happened, any fire shoots, robbed his friend and so forth).

So you mean you are the offender or did you just fail following a simple template? :P

I failed following a simple template  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

"we are sitting at the slavetrader" :P

if i saw someone with an illegal rifle in a bush, with friends, next to the slavetrader i would assume it was hostile 100% of the time.

But do you have a longer clip? its not that i dont believe you, its just that its to short to be any prof in any situation really B). so for the official record ill state it here, we need more then 15 sec recordings! 

We know nothing, John Snow! (about the situation before, what have happened, any fire shoots, robbed his friend and so forth).

Well even if i would assume the same thing, it is still a RPG server so we need to roleplay it out before we go guns blazing! i have uploaded the clip sent it on teamspeak to you + a private mess on the forums,

What i lost was a Trg + a 5.56 silencer on this daamn thing :=)