CvGaming

[Ban appeal] BigS

BigD

Appeal Information

Name: BigD 

Date: 2015-04-01 - klockan runt 01.00

Skulle behöva lite hjälp då jag "tydligen" blev bannad från eran server.

är ganska ny spelare på eran server och började spela igår, nu när jag var och sålde min bil (dåligt med pengar) så frös sig spelet och jag hör ett irriterande tjut i headsetet.
Detta avtar efter ett litet tag men får då ett medelande om att jag blivit bannad pågrund av pengar fusk.. Jag vet inte vad jag kan ha gjort för fel men ber om ursäkt om man inte får göra så!
Jag skulle aldrig riskera att förlora alla mina steamspel på att fuska då jag har lagt ut en hel del på mitt steam konto.
Är inte heller sugen på att leta ny server då jag anser att just Cvgaming är en av dom största, och förmodligen den bästa rpg på arma 3.
                     Mvh BigD

Hello,

This was spotted by Afriel and i quickly validated it.

You had 69 million and several of the items used in the process was sold, not a single car, but several (which is actively doing something more then once).

Then you sold multiple of the same car (you know numberplates right? unique number is its quickly validated).

To top this of: You are a new player, just like you say.

The evidence speaks clearly in this case and it was validated by more then 1 admin at the point it occurred.
It was intentional and not a "freeze" (that wouldnt explain the nature of what actually happened).

I will not unban you after reading your request.

If you feel its still wrong, then im sorry.
But as it has repeated itself during the time you where online and its not relating to a freeze, i do not feel you are completely honest here.

Your request is hereby declined.