CvGaming

C.S haren

K.F Carl Mark

Vet att jag inte får skriva här men han kanske trodde att ni skrek åt han?vi stog där en stund med jolle och snacka men lite kseptisk på att bara springa bakom och skjuta stackars bobin:P

Hello.

To cover as much audience as possible ill take this in English:

I fail to see how this you could consider that to be RDM when you are in full motion of robbing someone, threatening him with ending his life and shooting him.

If you start a situation where you are the aggressor, the people in the vicinity that hears the threats have a chance of protecting themself even if they are not in the same gang. Its not allowed to follow people around to find moments like this on purpose (then the guy following is the aggressor). But as you guys ride up and start robbing/threatening a guy and the remaining people in the area try to shoot their way out i dont see an issue with that and its all inline with our rules.

You can find out more about it under our

• Killing someone in an attempt to protect yourself or gangmembers is not RDMing.

So i will declined this request even tho you guys have already said sorry and such, that is good manners and ++ for that!