CvGaming

Gang teamwork. and outsiders, 4 bans in one Topic

Madseey

Request Information

Name: *[GB] Mads. J*

Offender-Name: *Cv-D,SC and erik*

Date: 2015.07.01- Ca 03:20

Reason: 3 gangs working togheter, and metagaming, and erik that`s rdming my friend, so i shoot him.

Request Information

Offender-Name: *Cv-D

Date: 2015.07.01

Reason: Dident give me time to warn my friend, and he dident get a warning . and he cant hear direct in a f chopper.

Reason 2: Rdm, shoting at the chopper, no warning reseved, and killing us 10 times after we crashed, but dident get time. get that to, they will probely dont give u tape off that, cuse its against the rules, it was a medic there hes name is vitx, 

Request Information

Offender-Name: *Cv-D

Date: 2015.07.01

Reason: and the last one is for VDM,  he rammed hes hemmt in to my friends mohawk. and turned and jumped out and               killed us, unarmed,   

http://youtu.be/BFiqqALMc5g

well here u have the video that he almost hits u 1 time and u follow him so that he in the end hits u  (i found this fotage on mads youtube and turned up the brightness) 

and here is one of the other things u had in ur video (dont know why u put a ban req on it but...here is my video of the thing)

also u can hear me in his video ...

more videos are comming so wait for it but i can only do this much also here is the original that i stole from their youtube channel

Heres my point of view, I dont understand what this ban request is about (My sound of the video are a little bit bad)

btw it was eriks hemtt

Okey,

First off this is just a mess.. there are so many wrongs in here so i can´t even bother to take them all up.

http://pastebin.com/ASP9Y8aA this is a conversation from ingame when this was occuring. And  NO driving over a spikestrip doesn´t give you KOS.

You allways have to use Role-Play

In the second video you have edited between 00.25-00.26 which is forbidden.

I will decline this from obvious reasons and to next time,

If you are going to post a New ban request you need to make sure you have all the information i need to get a fully understandable view over the situation, the videos you uploaded are to short to even understand anything plus you have edited them.

To Erik: I don´t want to see you writing stuff like that in sidechat again, go to that server blablabla. if we see you talking trash like this again there will be consequences