CvGaming

[ban appeal] [A.Ma]Heatseeker36

Killerscreene

Name: [A.Ma]Heatseeker36 (optional: guid)

Date: 2016-2-20

Reason: Hello, So I've been perm banned for harassing behavior. So what happened was that me and my gang were camping the Kavala checkpoint and were in a firefight with some other gang, then unknown drives in and gets out of their vehicle,not knowing who they were I told them to get in their vehicle and drive away or they would die, of course they ran and took cover in the checkpoint so I shot them .After that they start spamming us "COME TEAMSPEAK !","YOU'RE GOING TO GET BANNED!", So already pissed of I jumped into their teamspeak channel and started swearing at them.For the record ,they had been provoking us all day by telling us we would get banned for the exact same incident plus we had been getting killed all day because of that update where you couldn't get tags anymore, besides it was late at night. 

With all that said, My behavior was unacceptable and I can see that. So I'd like to get back on the server and I promise to watch my language in the future.

By the way, I was the only one in the teamspeak harassing so I don't see why [A.Ma]Kebab got banned as well.          

With sincere apologies Heatseeker. 

I remember the conversation you had with the MS guys since i got the chance to take part of the conversation. 

You are welcome to make a new appeal in a couple of months until then you are not welcome back here.