CvGaming

[Ban Request] [L.D] Toung Klipparn

Ghost

Name: *[T.U] Ghost*

Date: 2014-11-21

Reason: Me and 5 other [T.U] members were reconing around key points for robberies and just random enjoyable RP. We decide to make a pit stop in Athira to stock up on essentials, we spot a HEMTT on the southern border to the safezone. Me and S1lver starts lockpicking, as I'm about to succeed with lockpicking the vehicle the rightful owner of the vehicle ([L.D] Toung Klipparn) shows up and starts firing shots at us without saying a word, we knew we were safe as long as we stayed within the zone. As I successfully lockpicked the vehicle I got into the Driver seat and continued to try and bargain a deal for the vehicle. Toung Klipparn immediately started complaining about how we're not "allowed" to take money from him because the reason the vehicle was there in the first place was what he called a bug. Turned out that his internet died while driving through Athira. I decided to be a nice guy (even though they've broken several rules with earlier confrontations with us and both verbally harassed and been a general pain in the ass) and told him that I'd be willing to take 400k instead of the 1mil and the contents of the vehicle (119 cut diamonds) as was intended to start with. He accepts the deal, doubtfully and regretfully, so I drive him to the ATM in Athira where just a mere couple of seconds after we arrive a member of his gang stores the vehicle (I'm guessing someone borrowed him the vehicle, not quite sure why he was bargaining for it) and they then knocked me out and said something along the lines of "You're so f***ing bad, you should be ashamed."

Unfortunately I can't upload any video proof because of that I can not use ShadowPlay (I got GTX500 series and ShadowPlay requires GTX600 and above) and OBS drops me to about 15 FPS.

This link is picture proof of when I get knocked out.

http://i.imgur.com/viV7rTN.jpg

First of all, it's a detailed description and therefore I describe what happens in detail ( thought that would be pretty obvious ). Second of all, you started shouting stop after you realised you couldn't kill us, not before. Be honest or don't comment at all.