CvGaming

*Closed* Arena

cARPEN

Im going to start an event every wednesday, 19:00. 

Event: 

Arena, TDM, 3vs3 in small villages or in industrial areas on Altis, oilprocessing close to Meth Purifier for example. 

Rules: 

*150k fee for each team. 

*Weapon of your own choice, everything is allowed except tazerguns and explosives.

*The team that wins the war is allowed to loot their enemies for gear. "Spoils of war"

*3 judges will be watching the game so noone leaves the area for some extra flanking and that every rule is being followed. 

*If someone that isn't in the war shoots or trolls, or even kill someone closeby, you will get banned for 2 days. 

*You are allowed to have more than 1 team per gang. If so, create a new profile with that tag you want. 

*The wars will be on time, 10 minutes each game and it will be the best of 3. If we're not finished on wednesday it will continue next wednesday. (If its alot of ppl that wants to do this, we'll make a league out of it with planned games, spread out over the week..)

*A tie cannot happen, the team with most players alive will win. So if Team A has 1 player alive and Team B has 2 players alive, Team B wins the round. 

*Cops are allowed to join the event.

*N.L.A are allowed to join the event.

*Medics are allowed to join the event. 

Winning price: 

*Except the spoils of war you get to use the title "Arena Masters of Cv-Gaming" for a week when the next arena-event will start.

*You also get 100k each win. 

*You will also win a weapon, one each that is. It will be 5.56 or 6.5.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna join this event, send me a PM here on the forums. 

Om ni vill vara med i en Arena Turnering/liga så BEHÖVER ni skicka ett meddelande till mig här på forumet. Det gör du genom att klicka på min profil och "send me a message". Detta är sista försöket till detta event och får jag inte in mer än 6 lag på Söndag - helst innan det så kommer det inte bli ett event och det åker i papperskorgen. 

Signed up referees/judge:

[N.L.A] Laika

[N.L.A] Dimitri

[N.L.A] Jason Voorhees

And i'd love if a Medic wants to be a referee aswell. 

Signed up teams: 

TEAM LEGACY

TEAM APD