CvGaming

Denkan Medic App

Vevardenkan

What is Your in-game?:

Answer: Denkan

What is Forum name?:

Answer: Vevardenkan

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198363556110

How old are you?

Answer: 19 vårar

Do you speak both swedish and english?

Answer: yes

Have You read all of the server rules and the Medic rules?

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: around 4-5 hours

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: over 1500 hours

Why do you want to become a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: Because i want to use my skills to help other people (players). I want to give all the people in need the best service they can get in a small time circle.

Describe what you think that a medic does? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: Answer to emergency calls as quick as possible,help people get out of drugs and the most important of them all, they spread positive energy :)

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on CVGaming?

Answer: I haven't played medic on this server no,but i've played as medic on other servers

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: started playing on the server only 2 days ago and Im mostly playing after 4.

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 40 words)

Answer: Because I think you would be grateful to have me In your team. I have much energy, I can take orders very good and i work really good in group as I work on my own. 

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: As mentioned before, i can bring lots of positive energy but also maybe a little bit faster response on emergency calls and so on :)

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: stress resistans

2: A positive attitude everytime he/she starts working

3: Listen to orders

4: Always help when it's needed 

5: Good driver

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server? 

Answer: Yes, almost 1000 hours of roleplaying I think

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked? Yes/No

Answer: Yes, bouth

If we are going to accept you, are you going to be active? Yes/No

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: Haven't seen so much of the medics so I think the medics should be more active :)

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (Minimum 60 Words):

Please type here: Hello! My name Is Denkanovic. I applied to this job for a very personal reason. My daughter was out one night with her friends like every night. But just this night felt wrong in my stomache.. all night I had this pain of fear that I didn't recognice..  Later that night my phone rings, It was the A.P.D. My own daughter have been runned over by another car on the street, and the paramedics didn't get there in time.. Now, I want to prevent that. I want to be out there and be ready for such as this, and hopefully be there in time If it would happen again to someone else.  I don't want any other parent feel the way I did.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: My real name in Denniz and I'm 19 years old. I live in a small town called Hallsberg and still studies. In just 1,5 years, Im gonna be a truck driver. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.