CvGaming

[Ban appeal] Richard

Richard001

1. Create a new topic in the sub-forum "Ban appeal / requests"
2. Copy the tex "[ban appeal] *In-Game name*" in the topic area.
3. Copy the text and answer the questions and statements below.

Appeal Information

Name: Richard

Date: 19.12.2014

Reason: i had a one day ban for VRDM, after the 1 day was over it was changed to a perm ban for cheating? i wasnt on the server since then. i never cheated. we were driving trough kavala and i ran over the admin, one other player and my buddy. we somehow got into a firefight between police and a hostage taker at the hospital and we didnt know why people were shooting so i bulldozed them. im sorry. a 1 day ban is ok for this but please not a perm ban!

Hello Richard.

You where banned beacuse you where the second newest player on the server and with 2.9 million on your account + several vehicles and guns.

I checked our loggs and investigation lead me into a dark alley of combined asshating! I found that you where online at the same time and playing with the third newest player, and he had xx million on his account. So my investagtion lead me futher,  you both were friends, played from same country and even friends on steam and you were communicating in game. So according to the sherlockholmes inside me and the serverloggs and public information found about you the conclusion that you indeed had ill intents on our server!

if You or Juliano Luciano (Fruchtfisch) wants to prove somehow that you managed to make xx millions in less then 20 minutes the legit way you are more then welcome to speak to me on teamspeak!

Closed