CvGaming

Ban request

BrinnAv

Name: [T.U] Boris Valodjev

Offender-Name: [F.C] Kate Walanga, [F.C] Kevin Gonzales, [F.C] William

Date: 2014-12-25

Reason: Blir dödad utanför mitt hus med dörren öppen. Okej att de kliver in i mitt hus för "skydd" eller liknande men att de skall börja snoka i lådorna och börjar loota saker är en sak. Speciellt när man inte får göra detta. Dessa personer har spelat länge och borde veta reglerna bättre.

Admin kan kontakta mig för videobevis och screenshot.

You sent me a video yesterday about this matter i believe.

Alltho i asked you a few questions that we never got to discuss that i couldnt see in the vide: Did they actually manage to get any items?

Ive been spectating some various gangs latley and ive seen alot of activity where they wait for ppl at their houses.

Remember that you are only allowed to be in 1 location for 15min (goes for everyone).

Alltho, if they did loot anything its bannable (i usually give 5-10days and complete char wipe (houses, vehicles, gear, money, licenses etc)).

I spoke some again with Boris.
First i want to mention that there is a firefight and boris opens his door to the house to get out, then get killed.

In incidents like these there are usually exploits involved but the house was not locked and neither was the boxes. So there is nothing wrong here (cept some douchebaggery).

Neither did they empty your whole house and just managed to get what they could carry and run away.

I will add a ban equal to a combatlogg (character current gear wipe and 1 day ban) as you also showed me their response and behaviour after the incident.

Douchebaggery 0 - 6 hitem

But in any scenario where ppl force themself inside a house and intentionally loot/clean out a house is always be bannable are not allowed on CvGaming.

In 10 out of 10 cases exploits/bugs are involved.