CvGaming

Unban Appeal James Lebron

evolune

Name:James  Lebron

Date: 2015-01-03

Reason: Tjena jag joina nyss denna server och för när jag skulle joina så vart jag kickad för jag var banned för någon script restriction 18 (Drangel), Jag har en bror som har säkert kört på er server förut misstänker jag för det står Drangel. 

Jag börja nyss med arma 3 och så hitta jag denna, så när jag fick upp denna ban så satt jag på VPN, men sedan vart jag bannad för Drangel second account! 

jag har inget med min brors skit att göra. vill bara speal arma 3 för köpte det för 1 dag sedan :(  

Hello James.

We can never know if it was you, your brother, your dog or even your mother (yes, we have had a few ppl blaiming their parents).

You where banned using only GUID's so trying to switch your IP-adress wouldnt help.

Let me tell you why:
Drangel connected with GUID #1 and GUID #2 and cheated (loggs below). 2 banns was placed on the 2 GUID's used. Case closed! Or so i tough atleast.

Then you connect yesterday with another username but its still GUID #1 and GUID #2......... (sounds like a start of a sherlockholmes roman!)

Then i notice you tried a GUID #3 when the 2 above GUID's didnt work and i took the decision to manually ban and add the IPadresses incase you had several accounts to do this with.

We will never know if it was you or anyone else. What we do know is that your steam account was used for it and therefor you have to pay for the consequence.

So what now?

If any admin wants to talk with you and try to resolve this, feel free (they will reply on this thread so dont poke them). 

Because in my world, this is a clear cut case and the bans will remain!

27.11.2014 20:57:45: Drangel (83.xxxxxx) 47xxxxx - #18 "Cheatname") s_godmode_t 
27.11.2014 21:08:24: Drangel (46.xxxxxx) cfxxxxx - #18 "Cheatname") s_godmode_t

(been shorten to not show the command/names of the cheat but to show you godmode was the intended goal)

We, admins, will never know who is actually behind the screen so we deal with accounts/GUID's as they are unique nominator.
I cant stress it enough but you are the only one who is responsible for your own GUID/CDkey/Steamaccount.