CvGaming

[Ban appeal] cRUMBLE

cRUMBLE

Appeal Information

Name: cRUMBLE / Steffan

Date: 08.01.2015

Reason: Hello. Earlier this morning, I tried to join the server - and recieved a message that I was banned (dupe?). And I'm very curious about this. I told several cops and admins, I had problem with my former computer (just got a new one today). I had problems with something called "DXGI_Error_Removed", which instantly crashed my game. Sometimes when I returned, I had a man following me. Doing the exact same things, I did. If I went forward, he went forward. If I shot, he shot. You get the point. And yes, I killed him and stole hos backpack and his weapon. This happend about 3-4 times. And thats it. Mainly because of this error, I invested in a new computer, so I could play without any annoying crashes (or getting accused of battlelogging). Hell, this bug/crash even made me loose about 7 choppers. And nothing could be done about it.

So apperently I get banned because I picked up a gun and a backpack? If you look trough my stash, you'll find some scuba-gear, magazines, SDAR, TRG and XMCs (Think thats what they're called). And thats it. So basicly I should have been duping some low-tier weapons and scuba-gear? If you look at my account I got +4 mil. and my own house. Why on earth would I even waste time or risking getting banned for weapons or gear like this. Thats just otterly stupid.

Anyways, I hope you got time to have a chat on the TS server. I'll be waiting in a room the most of this evening. 

/cRUMBLE

Hello Crumble.

Im the one who banned you and im one of those that dont ban easily. I need 100% proof.

I do not like when you lie to me.

On the evidence collected you are clearly standing by your box and doing this intentionally, there is no crash or bugs involved. (i will supply this video to all the admins who requests it - dont want to post how you did here - but it would be funny beacuse its very obvious and would show what a douche move you did).

When i recorded this its a standard proceedure to investigate your house several days backwards and i quickly notice how your house have been a dupegalore.

The amount of items duped is maybe 5-6 FULL backpacks. Like the one you had when you duped yesterday and got banned:

"[`U_B_Wetsuit`,`V_RebreatherB`,`B_Carryall_oli`,`G_Bandanna_sport`,``,[`ItemMap`,`ItemCompass`,`ItemWatch`,`NVGoggles`],`arifle_MXC_Black_F`,``,[],[`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`30Rnd_556x45_Stanag`,`optic_DMS`],[`muzzle_snds_H`,`arifle_MXC_Black_F`,`arifle_MXC_Black_F`,`arifle_MXC_Black_F`,`arifle_TRG21_F`],[`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`],[],[],[`muzzle_snds_H`,``,`optic_DMS`],[],[]]"

But maybe you have an explenation for that to ?

Anyhow, the results of what was duped in your house:

20Rnd_556x45_UW_mag	        35 (total:78)
30Rnd_556x45_Stanag	        11
30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag	21
30Rnd_9x21_Mag	                 4
9Rnd_45ACP_Mag	                 2
B_Carryall_oli	                 4
G_Diving	                 5
G_Bandanna_sport                 1 
NVGoggles	                 5
ToolKit                   	 4
U_B_Wetsuit	                 1
V_RebreatherB	                 1
arifle_MXC_Black_F	         8
arifle_TRG21_F	                 7
hgun_ACPC2_F	                 1 
muzzle_snds_H	                 9
optic_DMS	                10
optic_Hamr	                 7

So you tell me, was it really worth it?

The ban remains permanent and we might revisit in the future when wounds are mended.

But as a standard for every duper we always wipe their whole character (houses, money, licenses, vehicles and give you a nice -35.000.000 balance).