CvGaming

got banned for trolling the police abit, and killing a police officer

twicherms

umm so me and a friend of mine we landed in pyrgos to buy some pickaxes so we could mine som diamonds and when we landed we met a police officer and he restrained us and cussed at us and blaming us for driving over ppl and we didnt understand what was going on then a hunter came and picked us up and took us to a police station where he lined us up and asked "who wants to die first" we said nobody wants to die and he pointed he`s rifle at us and cussed at us and sent us to jail when we where in jail i texted him saying "moderbeetch" screw the police" and stuff becouse i was abit mad about them senidng me to jail for no resson then he came down to jail started shooting at us he killed my friend, and after when i got out of jail he jaild me again for being disrespectful but i escaped jail a friend picked me up in a heli. and then we went down to the police station and trolled abit we shoot at them 2 shots(i knew it was a safezone and that u cant kill anybody in a safezone)well the second shot apparently kill the police guy who asked "who wants to die" before we whenre sendt to jail and then we said that he would contact an admin and get me banned and thats what happend. so i hope any dmains will se this and they banned my brothers account to.