CvGaming

[Ban request] *[C.N] Giovanni Lorenzo and [C.N] Doug Valentini*

V1RRE

Name: [Nato] Virre

Offender-Name: [C.N] Giovanni Lorenzo and [C.N] Doug Valentini

Date: 2015-01-19

Reason: Hello, me and my friend Gamlingen were out trying to rob a police officer, we almost stopped one but he got away, he came back, with backup, driving around the area etc, we are still a bit supcicious, and we are watching our backs all the time. every car that drives past we scan it and see who it is, when that car drove by, I had struggle scanning it due to fps drop and that the car was driving fast, they slowed down, I scanned, saw that it was C.N, I said "ah skit samma" and turned around going back to my friends, we had some guys there that was going to sell me some gear. some minute later my friend sees someone in the grass, he tells me and we takes cover. I peek them and gets shot in the head. some second later my friend also got killed by them. we did the mistake to say "sakta ner, stanna" in swedish, and since they didnt even know what we were yelling they sohuld not automaticly take it as a threat, as you can see in the video I not even have my weapon raised.

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHtT2qeHLxk&feature=youtu.be

Alright, so i have now watched this video and i have also watched C.N's point of view that they uploaded in the Ban appeal section and i've come to a decision.

As they say in their video, the reason that they killed you guys was because you told them to "stanna" which means to stop, They say in the video that it is illegal to do that and i guess they mean that by you doing that they are trying to rob them.

So... to C.N: Did you ever think of it as a friendly stop because they maybe wanted a toolkit to repair the broken hatchback that they stand next to?

So the decision that i have made is that because telling someone in a car to Stop it is not robbing and as you were not robbing C.N they had no actual reason to open fire upon you, so i will now Accept this ban request and give these two C.N members a 2 day long ban each for their actions.

ACCEPTED