CvGaming

Report episode in Altis life

Kimmsern

Name: Kimmsern

Offender-Name: [CN] Doug Valentini

Date: 24.01.15

Reason: I just with to report episode between me and Doug. I do not want a ban reguest. but i wish to report the episode.

I was driving main road from Sofia with my truck to sell salt. When Doug was driving behind me. he kept following me for a few minutes. i did just ignore him, did not think mutch about it, after few min he stopt and start shoot at me. he shoot 4 clips on my car. we had in this stage not had any type of RP. out from whati have read in rules its say. it end up with my truck blow up and i lost 170 salt. items and the car no big lose, but the way i lost it is just sad hehe.  

When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed) 

If you plan to rob a by passing car, you may not randomly fire at the vehicle to make it stop (Only Roadblocks and spike trips is allowed during this situation)

At the end of this episode i ram hes car, i know i broke a rule there.  that just how i act there sorry about that. 

But my point is. how are we gonna handle a episode like this ? do i have to stop my car next time and let him robb me ? 

So this is my point of view. I was driving along the road and spotted Kimmsern going away from salt-mine. I drive after him in my hatchback sport and start to yell at him to stop hes truck. I know that he may not hear me if I yell once, so I yell like 7 different times. He even almost stops at a corner with me next to him and im sure that he would have heard me at that point atleast. As he tries to escape i shoot about 30 rounds over 3 tries to hes vehicle, but didnt manage to damage hes wheels enough for him to stop. I then grab my hatchback sport and drives next to him when he decides to ram me, resulting in my car breaking and hes almost tilting. I jump out of my car, to repair it, and few seconds later hes truck explodes. I dont know if he drove into anything or not, but im sure the truck took lots of damage when he drove into me. I told him afterwords that i would refund hes truck, give him money for hes gear, and even giv him a trg with stuff (he only had a rook) because he afterwords sent me a message saying that i didnt say anything to him. He refused and told me that i didnt do roleplay on the server, and i was basically and idiot not understanding server rules. Heres the screenshot of him admitting VDM: http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34109914043843072/93F6CE7D7F1CF7F4D7F4C5F6AF62BCCB6C93E7B1/

• When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed)  - I told him more than once, that it was a robbery and that i would shoot if he didnt stop hes truck
  • If you plan to rob a by passing car, you may not randomly fire at the vehicle to make it stop (Only Roadblocks and spike trips is allowed during this situation) - ofc, thats why i kept yelling at the guy. The buzzword here is randomly, which I most certainly didnt do as i yelled at the guy many times.

I cant let u give me a truck and money for my gear. for all i know u have done all right. the rules confuse me. and i have no intres of lying either. and if its okey to yell stop to some one in a car. and then just robb them i really dont see the point playing Civilien by the law. And as i whirte i did ram u i know that. i did not take any dmg from the hit on u, my car blow up from all the bullets from u. u must have hit me like 30 - 40 times. 

But please Doug dont see on this as i wish u get ban etc. becuse i dont whant that. i just wanna know what is right. Can i just randomly shoot at people tjat dont stop becuse i whant them to stop.

Doug should know that yelling from a car more than 1 time doesnt really increase the chance of actually hearing what he says.
The sound emitted from a car is so low that its nowhere near reasonable to use it as an excuse to shoot afterwards. If you want him to stop you gotta make a roadblock or something. Just saying that yelling from a car makes no sense. Would you hear that IRL from car to car? (RP-wise)

As i have said plenty of times now Doug. for all i know u might have said alot to me. but i did not hear any thing, i was driving a semi truck. And i guess the rules are set that u need to use roadblock or spiketrap to robb a car for a reason. but again i hope admin can give us a answer on this episode.