CvGaming

Ban Appeal /cpt greko

xmaximusx

okej det var 3 killar som jag spela med och jag fråga dom hur dom fick så många saker så sa dom att dom dopa och så fråga jag hur man gjorde och då sa dom hur man gjorde så jag och min kompis gick till mitt hus för att testa det så min kompis gjorde det och det funka så jag vill också testa och då kom en admin och sa ni är bannade nu han inte säga någon så var jag permbannad och jag vill gärna snacka med admin

Hello, 
I always take these matters in English so hope you can understand what im pitching here.

Anyways, i caught you guys red handed and even spoke to you ingame, it was an obvious case and together with your confession its sealed.
It wasent a fancy amount of duping going on but it was enough to wield the mighty banhammer so i took the necessary actions together with compiling all the evidence.

But as your case just grew alittle more interesting with the information supplied above.

Can you enlighten me through a PM here on the boards about where you learned this and from whom. As much details as possible please and we take it from there.

And hey, if the information is good ill let the fact that you didnt follow our template for submitting a banappeal slip through the cracks.

detect.gif