CvGaming

[Ban request] [SC] Lallish / [SC] Rayinator / [SC] Virre

HarrisonJones

Name: Harrison Jones

Offender-Name: [sC] Lallish / [sC] Rayinator

Date: 2015-01-24 - 2015-01-26

Reason:

I'd like to start by saying that i can offer very little evidence for what i'm about to state and as such i understand if it does not lead to a Ban. I am however still posting it so that no one can claim "first offense" the next time i post with evidence (Shadowplay is now setup)

KoS on the Cocain field in the south east - After noticing another chopper containing SC we immidiatly fled into our own hellicopter and started it. When they landed we were almost taking off and he was shooting and talking at the same time yelling "stop stop".

Rule(s) in question =

The red marked areas on the map stands for a illegal area, you may not kill other people on sight ( KOS )

Voice over in direct chat MUST be used during a robbery when giving the victim an ultimatum (Failing to do so is considered meta gaming)

You may shoot from a heli to “disable”. Two warning texts must be sent to pull over with at least 30 secs of time between the two unless a pre-RP situation is in progress.

Killed almost instantly at heroin processing = We noticed people down at the heroin processing plant in the north east, we sent a text asking if they were friendly to which they replied "Come down and process", upon us landing they immidiatly told us we were being robbed and 0.5-1 second after telling Andreas to put his hands up he was shot and killed. A heated discussion regarding that's compliance to the rules followed.

Rule(s) in question =

When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed)

A banrequest without proof, will never be accepted. 

we sent a text asking if they were friendly to which they replied "Come down and process"

If thats true, that's a douche move. What I can do is to talk with these 2 SC members about the situations.

I can't as i mentioned above, ban some1 without proof. So im closing this.

Declined.