CvGaming

[BAN REQUEST] * [ATC] Harrison Jones *

V1RRE

Name: [sC9 Waag

Offender-Name: [ATC] Harisson Jones

Date: 2015-02-03

Reason:

they were doing bandit, we got there, I killed one of them, his friend killed me and looted me, then my friend came and Harisson peeked and they saw eachother, harisson then disconnected, so my firend got no chance to kill him and get my stuff back.

proof : http://gyazo.com/6009568a3d0c6ac55af16cd9ade93b93 - Harrison looting me.

http://gyazo.com/ff2cfa22e8d0d0b79937613552c0c017 - The combatlogg.

How are they supposted to know that they saw eachother and he logged out of these pics?

If you ask me, I can't see that they saw eachother...

Tho, I'ts up to the Admins!

true, but when they're doing bandit, and they just killed a SC member, and they know I would never be there alone, plus i know they saw eachother. and why would he DC the moment after he has looted my gear? isnt there a rule that you may not dc until 15 min after the last combat moment with another gang ?

otherwise it would be way too easy to just save your loot, kill a NLA member on their island, loot his uniform, katiba and vest, sync data and DC, without giving his gangmembers a chance to seek revenge and get his gear back.

Hello

As there isnt sufficient evidence provided i can not proceed.

On the other hand i would highly advice you, Harrison Jones, never to log out in bandit area (no matter when restart is). Or even try to capture it when less then 30min to serverrestart.

You have to find your way in there and you have to find your way out.

If i see any other evidence or anything like that again i will act upon it.